Sunday, January 16, 2011

Got to know my CA2 result for first module today. Was disappointed :( Didn't actually get the result I was aiming for. But anyway, can't do anything about it anymore. Just have to accept it and work harder for the rest of the modules.

Met my IP supervisor last week. This module will definately be a tough one. From the meeting, can tell that his expectation for the project is quite high and there's a lot of areas I have to look into. And worst, I haven't even started reading the literatures he sent me O.o'' OMG. I'm so lazy!!!

Coaching was somehow good :) But the weather nowadays is so unpredictable. Had to use the hall a few times this week. And there's no netball court lines. How great!!! But the progress of the girls are looking good. Hope they enjoy themselves during the zonal games :)